1. Terminology: In these terms and conditions, the following words have the meanings set out as follows:
“we” , “us” and “our” are a reference to our website.
“you” and “your” are a reference to you.
2. Copyright: As between you and our website the contents of the Website are our websites copyright. No part of the Website may be distributed, resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without our website’s express written consent. our website reserves the right to prohibit links to the Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our website’s request. You may not frame any part of the Website by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
3. No Endorsements/Your Risk: Much of the information about products and services and reviews of products of services (”Third Party Content”) is provided by advertisers and other users on the Website and will not have been prepared by our website. Where materials have been provided by our website these have been prepared solely for informational purposes to enable a better understanding by the users. our website does not warrant or make any representation about anything transmitted or posted by other users via the Website or any materials it has provided for informational purposes. You further acknowledge and agree that our website does not endorse, support, sanction, verify, encourage or agree with the Third Party Content or any user’s communications nor assume responsibility for any Third Party Content posted that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising or any crime facilitated thereby.
The views expressed may not be the views of our website. our website reserves the right to remove or amend any message but is under no obligation to exercise editorial control. You acknowledge that you use and rely on the Third Party Content obtained through our website at your own risk. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any and all damages to your computer system or loss of data.
Where you post an advertisement on the Website you will ensure that the information contained in the advertisement is true, accurate and correct at the time it is posted and for the period it remains on the Website. Where a sale has been completed in relation to the goods or services offered in the advertisement or the information in the advertisement is no longer correct, you will correct the advertisement or notify our website. To the extent you fail to correct the information or notify our website, you will indemnify us against any loss, costs, liability or damages our website may suffer as a result of such a failure.
4. No Representations: The availability of information on the Website does not constitute a recommendation by our website or any other person. If you enter into any transaction subsequent to accessing the Website, you do so entirely in reliance on your own judgement and inquiries and not in reliance on any statements, warranties or representations made to you or to any other person by or on behalf of our website.
5. Buying: Where you buy an item on the Website you will ensure that the information you provide to the seller is accurate, correct and that you have all the necessary rights to buy that item. You agree that where you reach an agreement to buy an item from another user or advertiser you will complete that transaction and provide payment for that item in accordance with the terms agreed with the relevant seller and our website will not be liable for any transaction you conclude or advertisements you pursue.
6.Termination: our website may:
* terminate your access and registration as a user to any part of, or all of, the Website with or without cause, with or without notice effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever (including without limitation, a failure by you to comply with any of the General Terms and Conditions of Use);
* at any time and without notice, remove, amend and/or vary any of the content which appears on the Website or cease operating the Website in whole or in part.
7. Privacy and Personal Information: Please refer to the Privacy Statement [for further conditions relating to your personal information (the terms of such Privacy Statement are incorporated into these General Terms and Conditions of Use).
8. Links and Advertising: The Website may include links to other websites not owned by our website and/or advertising not related to our website. If you visit a linked website or contact an advertiser, that dealing will be solely between you and that other website or advertiser at your own risk. These links do not imply our website’s endorsement of that other website or product or service being advertised (as applicable) or any association with their operators unless this is specifically stated on the Website.
You will not misuse your ability to share or to access information provided in the classifieds section of the website and our website is not responsible in any way for your use of, or access to, the information contained in the classified section.
9. Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, our website excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Website and our website will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits). Where any such liability cannot be excluded our website limits it to the smallest permissible amount.
10. Registration: In order to use an Information Sharing Function you are required to become a registered user and will be required to adhere to additional terms and conditions for registered users. You must complete the registration process by providing our website with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the relevant registration form. our website reserves the right to reject any application for registration.
12. Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
DISCLAIMER: THE STORY(s) DEPICTED ON THIS SITE AND THE PERSON(s) DEPICTED IN THE STORY ARE NOT REAL. RATHER, THIS FICTIONAL STORY IS BASED ON THE RESULTS THAT SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THESE PRODUCTS HAVE ACHIEVED. THE RESULTS PORTRAYED IN THE STORY AND IN THE COMMENTS ARE ILLUSTRATIVE, AND MAY NOT BE THE RESULTS THAT YOU ACHIEVE WITH THESE PRODUCTS. THIS PAGE RECEIVES COMPENSATION FOR CLICKS ON OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FEATURED ON THIS SITE.
*Results not typical – This article makes no guarantee of results.
our website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Our website makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on our website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, our website does not warrant that:
(a) the medical information on our website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) the medical information on our website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
Limiting our liability
You agree not to hold us liable for any damages arising from or relating to your reliance on any of the medical information provided on our website.
Additionally, you agree not to repeat the medical information that you read on our website to a third party, as that third party may not have read this disclaimer and understood the caveats involved in receiving the information.
If you should repeat the medical information that you read on our website to a third party, whether through writing, electronically, or orally, you agree that you will indemnify us and defend us against any claims for damages by that or any other third party which received its information as a result of your actions, either in whole or in part. In other words, if the third party you told the information to repeats it to another third party, you must indemnify us and defend us against claims made by either of those third parties.